- Fan series
- Centrifugal fan 4-68
- Centrifugal fan 4-72
- Centrifugal fan 4-79
- Centrifugal fan GWCR9-35
- Centrifugal fan SM7-31
- High pressure centrifugal fan 5-29
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-28
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-38
- High pressure centrifugal fans 8-09, 9-12
- High-pressure centrifugal fans 9-19, 9-26
- Fans for industrial boilers
- Dust extraction centrifugal fan
- High temperature centrifugal fan
- Explosion-proof centrifugal fan
- FRP centrifugal fan
- Impeller series
What factors should be considered in the selection of fan coils
1. Air-supply and air-return method The air-supply and air-return method forms the so-called airflow organization. Whether it is reasonable or not directly affects the uniformity and stability of the temperature field and speed field of the air-conditioned room, which is the quality of the air-conditioning effect. Reasonable air flow organization has related requirements for the air supply speed, which is to prevent short circuit of air flow. Air speed depends on factors such as static pressure outside the machine, air supply volume, and air outlet. If the external static pressure is too low, the air volume will decrease and the range will be low.
2. Check of cooling capacity Generally, the products are selected according to the calculated cooling load, but it should be noted that different fresh air supply methods will cause the cooling capacity of the fan coil to be different. When the fresh air is sent directly to the room through the external wall, the cooling capacity of the fan coil is not subjected to heat and humidity treatment = indoor cooling load + fresh air cooling load; when a fresh air system is set up, the cooling capacity of the fan coil = indoor cooling load .
3. Air volume check The smaller the air temperature difference and the more air changes, the better the air quality. Why do some air-conditioned rooms feel odor and stuffy? Since the nominal air volume of the fan coil is measured under the condition that there is no water flow and the pressure difference between the air inlet and outlet is zero, there are some unrealistic factors, so the actual determination of the air volume should be the value of the air volume under this appropriate state. After deduction, through empirical calculations, this part of the supplementary air volume should account for 20 ~ 30% of the nominal air volume.
4. Other factors (1) The noise index is controlled below 40dB. For fan coils with excessive noise, a noise reduction device is installed, and the resistance value is not greater than 10Pa.
(2) Quality during installation and construction Pay attention to insulation quality, drainage of condensate, slope direction, pipe fittings, and system cleanliness.
(3) The setting method of the water system is the horizontal system or the vertical system. The vertical system is used in some construction sites, which can better discharge condensate.
Reprint please indicate the source: http://ddpdo.com/
- Three types of blade characteristics of centrifugal fans
- What is the difference between centrifugal fans and negative pressure fans
- How to choose a suitable high pressure fan
- What are the precautions for starting and debugging the high-pressure fan?
- How to maintain the electrical circuit of the fan
- What are the common types of fans
- How to test the quality of high pressure fans
- Fan commissioning affects machine performance
- Introduce the vibration and noise reduction methods of fans