- Fan series
- Centrifugal fan 4-68
- Centrifugal fan 4-72
- Centrifugal fan 4-79
- Centrifugal fan GWCR9-35
- Centrifugal fan SM7-31
- High pressure centrifugal fan 5-29
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-28
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-38
- High pressure centrifugal fans 8-09, 9-12
- High-pressure centrifugal fans 9-19, 9-26
- Fans for industrial boilers
- Dust extraction centrifugal fan
- High temperature centrifugal fan
- Explosion-proof centrifugal fan
- FRP centrifugal fan
- Impeller series
Three types of blade characteristics of centrifugal fans
1. The forward-curved blade structure has small size, low price and high pressure coefficient, but the efficiency is generally lower than 80%. Dynamic pressure accounts for a large proportion of total pressure.
2. The radial blade has medium size, low price, high pressure coefficient, high efficiency, and a large proportion of dynamic pressure in full pressure, which is suitable for occasions with severe wear.
3. The back bend veneer structure has large size, high price, low pressure coefficient, high efficiency, and small proportion of dynamic pressure in full pressure, which is suitable for occasions with severe wear. The centrifugal fan has a large backward bending airfoil structure, high price, low pressure coefficient, high efficiency, and a small proportion of dynamic pressure in full pressure.
Reprint please indicate the source: http://ddpdo.com
- What factors should be considered in the selection of fan coils
- What is the difference between centrifugal fans and negative pressure fans
- How to choose a suitable high pressure fan
- What are the precautions for starting and debugging the high-pressure fan?
- How to maintain the electrical circuit of the fan
- What are the common types of fans
- How to test the quality of high pressure fans
- Fan commissioning affects machine performance
- Introduce the vibration and noise reduction methods of fans