- Fan series
- Centrifugal fan 4-68
- Centrifugal fan 4-72
- Centrifugal fan 4-79
- Centrifugal fan GWCR9-35
- Centrifugal fan SM7-31
- High pressure centrifugal fan 5-29
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-28
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-38
- High pressure centrifugal fans 8-09, 9-12
- High-pressure centrifugal fans 9-19, 9-26
- Fans for industrial boilers
- Dust extraction centrifugal fan
- High temperature centrifugal fan
- Explosion-proof centrifugal fan
- FRP centrifugal fan
- Impeller series
How to maintain the electrical circuit of the fan
1. Whether the mechanical opening and closing action of the fan valve is flexible and reliable, and whether the opening and closing angle signs are clearly visible.
2. Check whether the fan indicator, voltage meter and current meter are normal. Whether there is abnormal sound during the operation of each part of the fan and whether the three-phase current value is balanced.
3. Check whether the components in the control box of each remote control point of the fan are normal.
4. Continuously start and stop the fan and check whether the remote control at each point is correct and reliable.
5. Test run the fan for two hours and observe whether the motor bearing temperature and motor temperature rise are within the normal range.
Reprint please indicate the source: http://ddpdo.com
Next: What are the common types of fans
- Three types of blade characteristics of centrifugal fans
- What is the difference between centrifugal fans and negative pressure fans
- How to choose a suitable high pressure fan
- What are the precautions for starting and debugging the high-pressure fan?
- What are the common types of fans
- How to test the quality of high pressure fans
- Fan commissioning affects machine performance
- Introduce the vibration and noise reduction methods of fans
- The role of centrifugal fans in mechanical ventilation