- Fan series
- Centrifugal fan 4-68
- Centrifugal fan 4-72
- Centrifugal fan 4-79
- Centrifugal fan GWCR9-35
- Centrifugal fan SM7-31
- High pressure centrifugal fan 5-29
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-28
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-38
- High pressure centrifugal fans 8-09, 9-12
- High-pressure centrifugal fans 9-19, 9-26
- Fans for industrial boilers
- Dust extraction centrifugal fan
- High temperature centrifugal fan
- Explosion-proof centrifugal fan
- FRP centrifugal fan
- Impeller series
FRP negative pressure fan roof installation precautions
2. The weight of the pipe connected to the air outlet should not be borne by the fan, and additional support should be provided during installation.
3. A wind collector should be installed at the end of the axial flow fan, and the protective barbed wire should be installed.
4. The fan base must be naturally connected with the ground plane, and the bolts must not be forced to connect to prevent the base from deforming. When installing, use a spirit level to correct the machine base, add pads to maintain its horizontal position, and then tighten the anchor bolts.
5. This shaft circulation fan is not allowed to be hoisted. After installation, it will be tested scientifically.
6. When the ventilator is not used for a long time, when it is re-used, first check whether the connecting parts are firm and reliable, and after trial operation, it can be officially used.
7. After the fan is officially operated, check once a year whether the screws are loose and the wire skin is damaged, and repair it according to its specific conditions.
8. Always pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise or increased vibration during operation of the fan, and check and repair in time.
Previous post: What to do with centrifugal fan vibration
- Three types of blade characteristics of centrifugal fans
- What is the difference between centrifugal fans and negative pressure fans
- How to choose a suitable high pressure fan
- What are the precautions for starting and debugging the high-pressure fan?
- How to maintain the electrical circuit of the fan
- What are the common types of fans
- How to test the quality of high pressure fans
- Fan commissioning affects machine performance
- Introduce the vibration and noise reduction methods of fans