- Fan series
- Centrifugal fan 4-68
- Centrifugal fan 4-72
- Centrifugal fan 4-79
- Centrifugal fan GWCR9-35
- Centrifugal fan SM7-31
- High pressure centrifugal fan 5-29
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-28
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-38
- High pressure centrifugal fans 8-09, 9-12
- High-pressure centrifugal fans 9-19, 9-26
- Fans for industrial boilers
- Dust extraction centrifugal fan
- High temperature centrifugal fan
- Explosion-proof centrifugal fan
- FRP centrifugal fan
- Impeller series
Analysis of the status of fan development
From January to December 2007, China's fan and fan manufacturing industry realized a cumulative total industrial output value of 34,433,825 thousand yuan, an increase of 31.03% over the same period of the previous year. From January to October 2008, China's fan and fan manufacturing industry realized a cumulative total industrial output value of 39,704,575. Thousand yuan, an increase of 37.46% over the same period last year.
In recent years, the Chinese fan industry has developed a series of high-efficiency new-type fans, especially with the continuous digestion and improvement of imported technologies, Shanggu, Shengu, Chengdu Power Machinery's power station fans, Siping, Zhongtong high-temperature fans, Beijing Xishan, Shen Drums, upper drums, industrial boiler fans, etc. are gradually recognized by users, which brings great economic effects to the factory. However, there are still many inefficient old wind turbines in China that need to be replaced, and the newly promoted wind turbines need to be further improved. Therefore, China should continue to improve the quality of wind turbine products and stabilize market demand, but also to accumulate science and technology and improve its technological development capabilities; to develop the market vigorously with a brand strategy; and to promote the development of wind turbine enterprises on an economic scale.
There are still many areas that China's wind turbine products have not yet been or will be involved in. There are more than 20 potential market areas for wind turbine products in the comprehensive utilization of coal gangue, new dry clinker technology transformation projects, energy conservation in the metallurgical industry and comprehensive utilization of resources. Great development prospects.
The future development of fans will further increase the aerodynamic efficiency, device efficiency and use efficiency of fans to reduce power consumption; replace large centrifugal fans with axial-flow fans with adjustable blades; reduce fan noise; improve smoke and dust exhaust fan impellers and machines Shell abrasion resistance; realize variable speed adjustment and automatic adjustment.
Previous post: Prices of different types of fans
- Three types of blade characteristics of centrifugal fans
- What is the difference between centrifugal fans and negative pressure fans
- How to choose a suitable high pressure fan
- What are the precautions for starting and debugging the high-pressure fan?
- How to maintain the electrical circuit of the fan
- What are the common types of fans
- How to test the quality of high pressure fans
- Fan commissioning affects machine performance
- Introduce the vibration and noise reduction methods of fans