- Fan series
- Centrifugal fan 4-68
- Centrifugal fan 4-72
- Centrifugal fan 4-79
- Centrifugal fan GWCR9-35
- Centrifugal fan SM7-31
- High pressure centrifugal fan 5-29
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-28
- High pressure centrifugal fan 9-38
- High pressure centrifugal fans 8-09, 9-12
- High-pressure centrifugal fans 9-19, 9-26
- Fans for industrial boilers
- Dust extraction centrifugal fan
- High temperature centrifugal fan
- Explosion-proof centrifugal fan
- FRP centrifugal fan
- Impeller series
1. Determine the pressure near the fan. The dry bulb temperature and wet bulb temperature are measured in the air flow channel of the fan, and the temperature is measured in the plane. These measured data can well determine the air density at the relevant plane.
2. The characteristic parameters of the fan with guide vanes, including the operating state when the guide vanes are in the fully open position. In order to compare the test results with the characteristics of the fan, the guide vanes should be fixed in the fully open position during the test.
3. Record all relevant nameplate data of the centrifugal fan, including the voltage value and rated load current value, and also measure the fan speed and the amp value, volt value and watt value of the motor.
4. If the length of the fan at the outlet side of the fan is not enough, additional resistance will be generated in the system. Therefore, in order to calculate the additional resistance value of the system, the degree, the area of the centrifugal fan outlet and the area of the fan's air supply are needed.